There’s No Place Like Home
You have thoughts, you have questions, and you have concerns – share them with others who are just like yourself.
Home Friendship Groups are small groups of people who are at various stages in their Christian development. These groups meet in homes in the greater Grand Ledge/Lansing area. A Home Friendship Group is a place where the real life issues that we are facing daily are discussed from a Biblical perspective. The Home Friendship Group is a secure place where we can discuss our feelings and thoughts, regardless of our background or circumstances. People discover that God is real and active in their lives as they find people who genuinely care about one another. The model for Home Friendship Groups is found in the Bible:
“Every day they continued to meet together … they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.” Acts 2:46-47
North Lansing, MI
– This group is held Tuesday evening
– This group is held Monday afternoon
In a Home Friendship Group we:
- Discuss the scriptures as they relate to life, yet they are not Bible Studies.
- Pray for special needs, yet they are not prayer meetings.
- Give encouragement whenever needed, yet they are not support groups.
- Have a great time, yet they are not merely social events.
- Develop true friendships, yet they are not friendship clubs.