Sunday School Superintendent
christinapulling @ gmail.com
Children’s ministry has never been more important than it is today. “According to a 1999 Barna survey, children between the ages of 5 and 13 are most likely to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Nearly half of born-again Americans made their decision before becoming teenagers. The probability of conversion drops dramatically between ages 14 and 18 and slightly picks up again for those 18 and older.” — World Relief, Winter 2000 (page 19) If we do not save our children today, our opportunity diminishes considerably tomorrow.
11am – Come Join Us!
– Classes for kids ages 3 to 11
– Worship, games, & puppets
– Special crafts & activities
– Bible-based curriculum
– Weekly memory verses
BOUNCY BALL & JUMP ROPE PRAYERS
During a kids prayer meeting there was a special time of praying while playing. Take a look at the pictures below and read the short explanations. Kids, please DO TRY this at home!!
- First, each time the high bounce ball hit the ground the kid who bounced it said one word of their prayer. The higher the bounce the longer the prayer!
- Second, kids formed a circle and bounced a glow-in-the-dark ball to a kid across the circle. The one who caught the ball prayed for the one who threw it, then bounced it to someone else. They even used this same thing to pray for a kid’s parents.
- Jump rope praying was a lot like bouncy ball praying. Each jump was a word to a prayer, or a kid could pray as long as they could jump.
- Pick any topic and focus praying on it this way…it’s a blast!
~ Pioneer Clubs are held Wednesdays at 7pm for ages 2 to 12 ~